Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR
MDScan is a mobile doc scanner that allows you to scan any type of document using your phone camera. This could be receipts, text pages, coupons, posters, magazine articles, invoices, pictures, and any printed documents.
How does it work?
1. Take a picture with your camera
2. Choose an editing option (you can select “unenhanced”)
3. Easily adjust the scan area using the 4 borders on the page
4. Confirm the scan to the set dimensions (ready presets available)
5. Choose filters to enhance the quality (optional)
6. Save and Export into a PDF or JPG
7. Share on Social Media, Email, Cloud Servers
Can not send images because of the size limit of the mail attachment? Do not have space to store photos on the SD card?
JPEG Optimizer is the best solution for you.
This app will allow you to compress large photos into smaller sized photos with very less or negligible loss in quality.
More, unique ISO Noise Optimization algorithm allows you to reduce image file size with quality enhancement.
Paint By Numbers Creator
Paint by numbers is the best art drawing game to draw modern masterpieces based on numbers. You just need to follow the numbers to color beautiful paintings for free. Coloring has never been so easy, everyone can become an outstanding artist.
We suggest the app that lets you convert a photo to a paint-by-number pattern. Paint By Number Creator – this is paint by numbers software for adults and for kids. Make your own color by number pages and worksheets!
You can either paint by numbers inside the app or print or share a paint-by-number patterns and color tables.